Twitterable stories – II
continuation to the earlier set of twitterable stories…
- Both were bald. One by genes. One by cancer
- He always wanted to use the life vest under the seat. When the day came, he just couldn’t.
- He loved her more than she deserved. She hated him for that.
From the plane, he saw blue sky and the sea. One meant travel, the other death.
- She switched on the light. It made no difference.
- He loved to travel. Even his coffin came home in a flight.
- The bullet ripped through the silent air and found its mark. Applause. Olympic gold.
- They spoke a lot. Their lips didn’t move. Eyes.
- The lights turned red. He accelerated. The road turned red.
- While driving to his wedding, he saw a sign post “bumps ahead”. Oh the irony!